Content Marketing Executive
Holmes Noble are a progressive Executive Search, Interim and Consulting Firm. We are looking to appoint an experienced Content Marketing Executive either full time or part time dependant on experience, who can demonstrate ambition and drive to help the company to successfully deliver fantastic results.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Reporting to a Partner in the firm and working closely with the executive team and different sector practices to scope and prioritise integrated content & marketing activity that generates and nurtures qualified leads and strengthens relationships with existing customers.
- Developing inbound and outbound content to support lead nurturing throughout the buying cycle and customer lifecycle
- Developing content for and managing Social Media
- Writing, editing and proofing copy for all marketing collateral, including presentations, white papers, discussion documents, campaigns, press releases, websites, social media, brochures and emails.
- Support in planning, organising and running leadership events in the sectors that we operate within.
- Analysing and segmenting databases to ensure outbound marketing communications are precisely targeted and highly personalised
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, competitor products and presentation, and other relevant information to help form marketing strategies.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a B2B environment and able to demonstrate professional marketing content
- Degree educated or hold a relevant Professional Qualification
- Social Media experience
- Evidence of campaign planning, design, and execution with tangible results
- Evidence of creating or working on multichannel campaigns
Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate complex technical information into plain English.Apply Content Marketing Executive - - Permanent email@example.com