Holmes Noble is a successful and ambitious Executive Search & Interim firm, with a national and international track record. In the last three years, the business has experienced year-on-year growth, winning a range of mandates with FTSE 100 companies to independently owned SMEs. The unifying factor is that we help our clients secure C-suite and Senior Leadership capability that help transform businesses. Our firm continues to thrive across the Aerospace, Defence, Wholesale and Outsourced Logistics Market, Manufacturing & Engineering, Energy and Infrastructure. We collectively have over 50 years’ experience and are a like-minded team, who share best practice and knowledge to the advantage of newcomers to the division.
Continued growth has meant continued investment for the firm. As such, Holmes Noble are looking to recruit an experienced researcher to provide essential support to the Sector Team. Tasked with leading the research and sourcing phase of engagements including identifying, approaching and assessing potential candidates. You will gain exposure to all parts of the business and search process early on, attending both client and candidate meetings to gain a deep understanding of all aspects of search.
- Partner with Consultants to generate a go to market strategy including industry, company and candidate ideas.
- Conduct thorough research to navigate key companies and accurately map the market developing a breadth of candidates which accurately reflect the clients brief.
- Utilise search methodology to identify and reach passive candidates and screen against agreed competencies and criteria for each project.
- Balance deadlines and deliverables for multiple searches at one time.
- Ensure data quality and accuracy on the company’s internal database.
- Proactively acts upon information gathered from candidates and research sharing opportunities and market intelligence within the team.
- Actively promotes and builds the reputation of the Holmes Noble’s brand in the recruitment market place.
- Experience as a recruiter for retained search with experience including cold calling, developing search strategies and client/candidate management.
- Experience in research and/or passive candidate identification and sourcing.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- A strong drive for results and a commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful business with a dedicated workforce who really do live the values. If you feel the above sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
This role is based in the West Midlands.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the link below.Apply Researcher - 4549 - Permanent firstname.lastname@example.org