Senior / Principal Consultant Aerospace & Defence
Holmes Noble is looking for an experienced recruitment / executive search consultant to join our team as the Senior/Principal for our Aerospace and Defence Practice. The successful candidate will be determined and self-sufficient with the ability to speak credibly and convincingly with high-level executives from the Aerospace and Defence industry.
You will spend most of your time building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, this will require a considered approach which is both articulate and engaging. The role of the Senior/Principal Consultant is highly analytical; therefore, you will need to listen closely to the market in order to spot any relevant commercial opportunities. This will require you to ask the right questions and develop strategic relationships with executives in the industry. You will also be required to manage each stage of the search with thorough due diligence adhering to a clear and methodical system. To do so, you will need to interpret client specifications to meet and exceed expectations. This is an established sector for Holmes Noble and would suit someone with an appetite to grow from an already solid foundation. You will be comfortable designing and delivering upon a business capture strategy, agreeing and exceeding financial targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge and experience in the aerospace and defense industry
- Thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- Have excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Have a background in an activity-driven environment with experience dealing with high numbers of calls, contacts and connections
- Outstanding ability to develop business relationships.
- Be highly discreet and always understands the need for confidentiality
- Will have excellent project management skills, highly organised and can prioritise without guidance
- Be highly personable and can engage others easily
- Be naturally inquisitive with the ability to identify commercial opportunities
- Have a clear and confident telephone manner
- Be credible among senior-level executives
Background and experience
- You could have strong background in sales, business management, or marketing in the Aerospace or Defence sector with deep sector knowledge and be interested in a move into Executive Search.
- You could be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with experience at a Senior level looking to make the move into Executive Search
- You could be an established Executive Recruiter in the Aerospace or Defence sector
What we can offer you
As a business, we can offer you:
- A personalised development plan to help grow your career in executive search
- Various opportunities to engage with senior executives and industry experts
- High-level networking events held throughout the year
- Commission scheme and other rewards
- Flexible working opportunities
- A supportive, meritocratic and people-centric work environment
If you feel the above sounds like you, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Alternatively, please click on the link below:Apply Senior / Principal Consultant Aerospace & Defence - - Permanent email@example.com