News & Insights
HOLMES NOBLE UPDATE24/03/2020
Holmes Noble is following the evolution of the COVID-19 coronavirus closely and as such we are implementing measures to protect our employees and the service, we provide to our clients by reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
- As an employer we are following the guidance provided by Public Health England which can be assessed at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public. The guidance is changing frequently, please visit the website regularly to keep up to date.
Working from home
Where possible working from home should follow the guidelines outlined below;
- We will try to ensure good mobile reception and internet connectivity
- We will make sure that confidential information is kept confidential
- We are visible and available, and being clear with others about where we are and how to contact us
- We will answer calls and respond to messages, as we usually would if we were at our usual place of work
What to do if you are concerned that you may be infected with Coronavirus or have been advised to self-isolate
If you are concerned that you may be infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19) please stay at home, self-isolate and use the 111 online coronavirus service for further advice.